Wednesday, February 16, 2011

History of Blog's Name

Being True to Myself


(Just me!!)

              I choose my bog’s name, as Tiny Singing Recy The Never-ending Journey because physically, I’m just a pint-sized as compared to other ordinary students but regardless of being small, I really really love to sing as in singing is my first and true love. They said that I have sweet, melodious and calming voice. My father is the one who taught me how to sing since I was seven years old. I sometimes sing the hits of AEGIS, Sarah Geronimo, Mariah Carey, Regine Velasquez, Asin, Sampaguita, Avril Lavigne, Vanessa Hudgens, Taylor Swift, Ashley Tisdale, Kelly Clarkson, Charice Pempengco and many more. My favorite songs are Through the Rain, Kaibigan, The Time, and Walang Natira. I joined several amateur singing contests but I just won few titles, anyway I still believe that I’m just starting my journey. When I was in grade two in San Pablo Central Elementary School, I won 1st place in singing “Paru-parong Bukid. I still remember when my father and I sang together on-stage, singing the song “Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang”. My father played the guitar while we’re singing. Up to now, I can still hear the cheering of the audiences while we perform in front of them.

( Recy)

            I received many encouraging and heartening praises like small but terrible! But although I received this kind of exalt, I also suffer from emotional problem. Every time I received wounding, insulting and incommodious comments, annotation and remarks about me like “mukhang grade one”," kinder” and worst of all tiyanak”, you might laugh with it but it felt like my heart is slashing, shredding, splitting and tearing apart. When I was a Red Cross Youth member before, my former adviser questioned me of how come that I can save somebody with my diminutive height. Suddenly my tears flow in my face unexpectedly. I just can’t stop weeping in that kind of questioned even though I already accepted that I’m small. But as of today, I don’t care with those annotations besides there are  many people, who truly love me a lot like my assiduous mother, amiable father, and benevolent brother and sister.
            I believe that my journey has no finale. It will continue its cruise until my last breath. And before it happens, I will strive to the fullest until I reach my final destinations.
            This blog will be the foundation of my dreams. I want to show the world that I can make it to the top even I’m small. Singing is the symbol, icon and reflection of my self. I believe that my dreams will come true with a simple positive outlook in life, hard work and being faithful to the Almighty God and I will make my determination strong no matter what happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment